The Philippine Pavilion in Venice was housed at the European Cultural Centre – Palazzo Mora, Strada Nuova #3659 Venezia, Italy.
Palazzo Mora offers a grand space dedicated to become a platform for exhibitions. It is located along the Strada Nuova and is situated in Sestier Cannaregio, between the San Felice Church and Canal di Noal.
The history of the ancient building can be traced back to year 1716 when it was bought by the Mora family from Andrea Contarini, a member of one of the most ancient and important families of Venice. It was later used as a public library and is now a venue for international exhibitions.
All events inside the Palazzo Mora are under the supervision of GAA-Foundation, a non-profit organization that aims to heighten the awareness about the more philosophical themes in contemporary art, Time – Space – Existence in particular, and make these subjects more accessible to a wider international audience.